Chester, SC 29706 | Full-time
Business Control Systems client is looking for an Electronic Specialist to benefit their team in Chester, NC. If you are an Electronic Specialist seeking a new opportunity with an admired A,A Partners of Choice organization, apply below!
- Responsible for process improvement, including improving the design, installation, maintenance and operation of all types of control devices and electronic accessories, working with production, administrative personnel, and vendors.
- Position will work with computers, programmable logic controllers, electronic control devices, scanners and miscellaneous peripherals that support mill production.
- Training of other personnel in electronic troubleshooting will be required.
- Must be willing to work extra hours as necessary and be on-call during off hours.
- Must be an advocate of process control and total quality.
- Some travel required.
- Bachelor's degree in electronics, engineering, science, or related field.
- 3 years (or specific technical knowledge attained through post high school education) of experience in related job function.
- Prior lead/supervisory experience preferred.
- Possess a solid understanding/ability of troubleshooting electronic components and control systems.
- Possess the ability to write PLC programs and have a working knowledge of PC programs
- Excellent communicator, and have the ability to work with a wide variety of personnel.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
*US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
*We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001