Automation Software Engineer
Addison, TX 75001 | Full-time
Business Control Systems client is seeking an experienced Automation Software Engineer to grow within there company in Addison, Tx. If you are seeking a rewarding career with an innovative organization, apply below!
- This software engineer will be responsible for programming the software on semiconductor wafer equipment.
- This person will write the code the creates connections and communications between the wafer tools.
- The ideal candidate will have come from a manufacturing automation environment, coding the automation of manufacturing tools.
- BS degree in Computer science or Computer Engineering major
- Heavy programming experience in Unix/Linux environment.
- Unix scripting experience
- Ability to learn a new languages quickly and ability to interface with customers on project requirements.
- Attention to details.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001