Account Manager (Outside Sales) IT/Engineering
Are you an experienced Sales/Business Development Manager (BDM) seeking an opportunity to work hard and have fun in a dynamic industry? This opportunity could be for you!
Business Control Systems, LP is a 28 year old staffing solutions firm providing full-service staffing in the areas of information technology and engineering. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with cost effective and responsive staffing solutions to meet their aggressive human resources and project needs. The key to our success has been our ability to encourage peak performance in our professionals to create innovative solutions and raise our bottom line. We are looking for experienced Sales Manager in the DFW market to bring in new business and grow our house accounts.
This role is responsible for generating new and additional business through outside sales activities including cold calls, prospecting, networking, territory planning and client relationship building. As well as bottom line responsibility for the customer’s contracts performance.
- Demonstrated experience in a business-to-business sales role in the staffing industry or related services within the technology industry.
- Demonstrated skills in prospecting and generating new business.
- Ability to show a track record of progressively increased sales utilizing in-person and telemarketing techniques.
- Strong sales presentation and consultative selling skills both in-person and on the phone.
- Effective rapport building and relationship management skills and the ability to sell effectively in a business-to-business environment.
- Ability to take initiative and manage time efficiently
- High negotiating skills, required.
- Ability to build rapport with all levels of management, C-level executives, Directors, IT managers, Engineering managers, Procurement, and more
Business Control Systems, LP offers a competitive base salary plus incentives as well as full benefits.
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest! We strongly encourage veterans to apply! *US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. *We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
16415 Addison Road Suite 150
Addison TX 75001